maandag 12 november 2012

Zacht voor mij












Sunlight bright upon my pillow
Lighter than an eiderdown
Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams

Every night I turn the light out
Waiting for the velvet bride
Will the scaly armadillo
Find me where I'm hiding

Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams

Will the misty master break me
Will the key unlock my mind
Will the following footsteps catch me
Am I really dying

Julia dream, dreamboat queen, queen of all my dreams


written by Roger Waters








Deze week is het reisthema op Ailsa's blog "Soft".
Je kan er meer inzendingen gaan bekijken of zelf ook je steentje bijdragen.

"Soft" is the travel theme for this week on "Where's my backpack", Ailsa's blog.
If you like to see more or join in, be sure to pay a visit.






Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten